- Contains key ingredients that have been shown to help stimulate natural growth hormone secretion.†
WHAT IS HGHUP®?
HGHUP® was developed, sourced, tested and researched within Applied Nutriceuticals® cGMP-compliant laboratory and manufacturing facility located within the United States. HGHUP® contains ingredients that have been shown to help stimulate natural growth hormone secretion and support male reproductive health with the goal of optimizing the environment to support human growth hormone levels.†
1. Mucuna Pruriens is a herbal extract that is desireable in part due to the fact that it naturally contains concentrations of L-Dopa also known as levodopa, which is a precursor to dopamine. L-Dopa has been suggested to support a rise in natural GH levels in human subjects when ingested orally. L-Dopa can readily cross the blood brain barrier.†1
2. Huperzine-A inhibits the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine. Increased Acetylcholine levels allow GH levels to remain elevated instead of being reduced by somatostatin. †2-3
3. L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate is an amino acid derived from both L-lysine and L-methionine that supports the mechanisms for better fat metabolism. It accomplishes this by transferring fatty acids to the mitochondria of the cell where they may be utilized to produce energy which can be used for burning fat.†4
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Schönberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W. HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa. Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
2. Kelijman M, Frohman LA. The role of the cholinergic pathway in growth hormone feedback. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1991 May;72(5):1081-7
3. Giustina A, Bossoni S, Bodini C, Doga M, Girelli A, Buffoli MG, Schettino M, Wehrenberg WB. The role of cholinergic tone in modulating the growth hormone response to growth hormone-releasing hormone in normal man. Metabolism. 1991 May;40(5):519-23
4. Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, French DN, Rubin MR, Sharman MJ, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Newton RU, Jemiolo B, Craig BW, Häkkinen K.The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. J Strength Cond. Res. 2003 Aug: 17(3): 455-462
© 2013 Applied Nutriceuticals® †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease.